2017 Call For Speakers
We are pleased to open the call for speakers up to any and all who are interested. The deadline to submit proposals is Friday, December 16th by end of business day.
The NEHCC is designed for senior and mid-level administrative and clinical staff. The conference features multiple keynote sessions, workshops, and intensive programs. Topics are designed to meet the needs of all agencies, including Medicare-certified, private duty, and hospices. The trade show is the largest home health and hospice expo in the Northeast.
Review Guidelines & Criteria
Each proposal is reviewed and evaluated according, with preference shown toward those that present:
- Relevance to home care and hospice;
- Clearly identified objectives;
- Timely or innovative topics;
- Overall quality and a well-defined focus;
- Practical application of materials;
- Teaching/speaking experience of presenter; and
- Freedom from commercial bias
There is no limit to the number of proposals a presenter may submit.