Seeking Content from our Region’s Leaders!
Join us for the entirely VIRTUAL 2021 New England Home Care & Hospice Conference and Trade Show, June 2 & 3, 2021. Be a part of our region’s premier event for home care and hospice agencies by sharing new ideas, best practices. In interactive breakout session formats. Submit your speaker proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org today! Speaker proposals and presentations are welcome on an array of topics.
Unlike past years, this year we are asking only for the following:
- Contact information: Name, Credentials, Title, Organization, Email Address, Phone, City & State
- Session title, brief topic description
- Speaker name and title
If selected we will be in contact for more details.
To provide the best conference experience, we highly encourage that your presentation include any of the following elements:
- Live Polling
- Small Group Discussions
- Q&A or Panel Discussion
- Facilitated Breakouts
- Other Form of Audience Engagement (please provide details)
Tips for your prESENTATION
- Content is king – If you really want to impress the audience, pack your presentation with powerful content.
- Make it compelling – Our audience is composed of administrators, support staff, clinicians, direct caregivers, and industry partners. Learning levels are diverse, with the majority of participants being high level/theoretical to mid-level/practical.
- Be authentic and vulnerable – Don’t be afraid to speak of failure as well as success.
- Customize – Be sure your content truly speaks to the association audience and is customized to their unique situations.
- Knowledge sharing is the most effective marketing – Sales pitches disguised as education will result in poor ratings and lost opportunities.
NOTE: Presentations must be educational. We understand that some of our speakers wish to network with attendees and showcase their services, but we kindly ask that your presentation not be a sales pitch. Networking time will be made available to speakers, sponsors, and attendees for this purpose. We appreciate your cooperation.