Today we join together, albeit remotely, to learn, laugh and even play. I’m so glad you chose to join us. The following post will help you create your account on the conference platform. Please feel free to contact me f you get stuck.
Begin by selecting the LOGIN icon in the top right of your computer screen.
Select the Reset Password Tab on the right, and enter the E-Mail address that was used to register you for the conference. The platform will only recognize e-mail addresses with paid registrations. Once you have clicked that, a e-mail link will be sent to you for you to create your own password. That’s it! You are registered and can now login to the conference.
Once logged in you will be able to view the menu along the TOP of the page. That will be there for the entire conference. Feel free to click around and get to know the platform. All of the links to keynotes, sessions, and activities are on the AGENDA tab.
Later we will talk more about creating your Speed Exhibiting account.
Contact me if you are stuck on this process.
Leslie Hammond, firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have established you are IN the Conference, you are ready to play along and win prizes! We have a fun contest to keep you engaged over the 2 day event.
Get your personalized BINGO Card here: https://mfbc.us/v/xypab6e
- Select a bingo card by using this link: https://mfbc.us/v/xypab6e
- Your card will pop up on the screen.
- This card is unique to you.
- Please note the BINGO Card ID in the top left (i.e. 028)
- In the chat, direct message that card number to Leslie Hammond.
- Follow along during the conference, listening for the key phases, watching for certain things or attending specific virtual events.
- Track your progress!
- These cards can be printed out, by selecting the “print” option at the VERY top RIGHT of your screen.
- If you prefer, you can click the box on screen and an X will appear over the word. This second option works best if you have multiple monitors.
- During the conference speakers, exhibitors, and staff will say a phrase, you might see something named, or attend an event listed on your card.
- There are prizes for the first person to complete the following:
- FIVE IN A ROW, traditional across, down, diagonal
- FOUR CORNERS, first person to land all 4 corners.
- FULL X, diagonals in both directions, intersecting at the free space.
- Have BINGO? Direct message Leslie Hammond right away. Be sure to include your
- first and last name,
- card number and
- which way your card was a winner.
- Don’t clear your cards! We will keep playing until ALL the gift cards and other prizes are gone.
Prizes will be distributed to winners selected at random and announced Thursday at noon.