The New England Home Care and Hospice Conference and Trade Show (NEHCC) Call for Speakers is now open.
The NEHCC committee welcomes Speaker Presentation applications from a diverse audience of home health and healthcare experts. Join us May 2-4, 2023, at the DoubleTree in Manchester, NH for the 13th annual regional conference.
2023 NEHCC Call For Speakers: The deadline to submit is November 14!
Proposals will be accepted until November 14, 2022.
Who can submit an application?
Anyone and everyone are welcome to submit a speaking proposal. We love to hear from staff at agencies, consultants, and vendors alike.
Submit Your Proposal
The New England Home Care and Hospice Conference is hosted by the six New England state home care and hospice associations, which collectively represent nearly 400 organizations. This regional conference is designed for senior and mid-level administrative and clinical staff. The conference features multiple keynote sessions, workshops, and intensive programs. Topics are designed to meet the needs of all agencies, including Medicare-certified, private duty, and hospices. The trade show is the largest home health and hospice expo in the Northeast.
Review Guidelines & Criteria
Each proposal is reviewed and evaluated according, with preference shown toward those that present:
- Relevance to home care and hospice;
- Identified objectives;
- Timely or innovative topics;
- The overall quality and a well-defined focus;
- Practical application of materials;
- Teaching/speaking experience of the presenter; and
- Freedom from commercial bias
There is no limit to the number of proposals a presenter may submit.
If selected, we will be in contact for more details.
Tips for your presentation
- Content is king – If you want to impress the audience, pack your presentation with powerful content.
- Make it compelling – Our audience comprises administrators, support staff, clinicians, direct caregivers, and industry partners. Learning levels are diverse, with most participants being high-level/theoretical to mid-level/practical.
- Be authentic and vulnerable – Don’t be afraid to speak of failure and success.
- Customize – Be sure your content truly speaks to the association audience and is customized to their unique situations.
- Knowledge sharing is the most effective marketing – Sales pitches disguised as education will result in poor ratings and lost opportunities.
NOTE: Presentations must be educational. We understand that some of our speakers wish to network with attendees and showcase their services, but we kindly ask that your presentation not be a sales pitch. For this purpose, networking time will be made available to speakers, sponsors, and attendees. We appreciate your cooperation.
One thought on “Answer the call for 2023 Presentations”