SEEKING: home health & hospice experts and industry leaders to present at the 2022 New England Home Care & Hospice Conference and Trade Show, May 11-13, 2022 in Newport, RI
The Call for Speakers for the New England Home Care and Hospice Conference and Trade Show is now open. The NEHCC committee welcomes Speaker Presentation applications from a diverse audience of home health and healthcare experts. The 2022 conference is being held from May 11-13 at Gurney’s Newport Resort in Newport, RI!
Proposals will be accepted until NOVEMBER 14, 2021.
Who can submit? Anyone and everyone is welcome to submit a speaking proposal! We love to hear from staff at agencies, consultants, and vendors alike.
The goal of the conference is to provide best practices, proven strategies and case studies for successfully and efficiently operating – and growing – a home health & hospice agency amidst stifling regulatory requirements, staffing shortages, annual payment cuts AND a global pandemic.
We’re seeking professionals and thought leaders with direct experience and proven track records who can discuss in detail their successes and lessons learned.
If chosen as a speaker, you’ll receive:
- Professional recognition as a speaker – in our brochure and in conference materials
- Complimentary admission to all sessions and networking events
Use this link to submit your proposal by November 14, 2021.
Presentation subjects can include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the CMS Value Based Purchasing Model
- Survey prep strategies to avoid deficiencies related to new CoPs
- Lessons learned from your Emergency Preparedness for COVID-19
- Best practices for achieving a 5-star rating
- Sales and marketing best practices to grow a home health & hospice agency
- How to diversify payer sources
- Cost containment and staffing strategies
- Ways to recruit and retain staff
- Condition of Participation Compliance
- Lessons learned in CMS probe-and-educate and pre-claim reviews
- Home health’s place/role in the continuum of care
- Business growth achieved by new technology adoption
- Quality Reporting Program
- Clinical Topics
Presentations should provide concrete solutions that attendees can adapt for use at their companies, as well as quantitative proof of how the solutions worked. When choosing speakers, we will consider the following criteria:
- Specificity: No vague, sanitized presentations, please. Our attendees demand objectivity (both successes and setbacks addressed), facts, numbers, dollars saved/earned, mistakes made or avoided and lessons learned.
- Originality: We’re looking for fresh yet functional solutions to home health & hospice challenges, revealing real-world agency experiences.
- Practicality: We want sessions that speak to the immediate concerns of agency senior leadership, clinicians, therapists, direct care staff and more. You should offer usable strategies that attendees can take home and implement.
- Slides, overheads and handouts: We’ll give special attention to presentations supplemented by informative audio/visuals and information-packed handouts that attendees can take home with them.
*Note: Vendors that submit proposals in conjunction with Home Health Agencies tend to be valued more than those who do not.
- Print and complete this application form.
- Submit application form with your detailed proposal, not longer than two pages. Your proposal should describe the subject and explain how it meets the selection criteria listed above.
- The deadline to submit proposals is Sunday, November 14th by end of day.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Conference
|In 2010, the home care associations of New England decided that they could deliver greater value to their members by combining their separate annual conferences into a single regional meeting. After the success of that first meeting – which brought together more than 400 home care leaders from more than 120 agencies – they decided to continue the collaboration. |
In 2022, the conference is heading to Newport Rhode Island.