Answer the call for speakers
The team that has brought you the region’s best Home Care & Hospice Conference for the past 13 years is expanding to offer you more education, networking, and sponsorship options this fall. We’d love to work with you! Submit your session ideas for the targeted conferences you are interested in using one easy form. Please submit a new form for each session you are submitting for consideration. The form for session submissions for the large spring conference is the GOLD button below to survey monkey.
Be part of an incredible line-up of educational program speakers covering a wide range of topics, from innovations to leadership to day-to-day operations of home health and hospice programs.
We are on the lookout for exceptional speakers who can deliver thought-provoking and insightful presentations that align with the theme of our upcoming conferences.
The New England Home Care and Hospice Conference and Trade Show (NEHCC) Call for Speakers is also open. The NEHCC committee welcomes Speaker Presentation applications from a diverse audience of home health and healthcare experts.
Proposals will be accepted until Friday, October 13, 2023.
Submit Speaker proposals for 2024 NEHCC Presentations Now!
Plan now to join us April 30, May 1 &2, 2024, at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT for the 14th annual regional conference.
Who can submit an application?
Anyone and everyone are welcome to submit a speaking proposal. We love to hear from staff at agencies, consultants, and vendors alike.
The New England Home Care and Hospice Conference is hosted by the six New England state home care and hospice associations, which collectively represent nearly 400 organizations. This regional conference is designed for senior and mid-level administrative and clinical staff. The conference features multiple keynote sessions, workshops, and intensive programs. Topics are designed to meet the needs of all agencies, including Medicare-certified, private duty, and hospices. The trade show is the largest home health and hospice expo in the Northeast.
Review Guidelines & Criteria
Each proposal is reviewed and evaluated according, with preference shown toward those that present:
- Relevance to home care and hospice;
- Identified objectives;
- Timely or innovative topics;
- The overall quality and a well-defined focus;
- Practical application of materials;
- Teaching/speaking experience of the presenter; and
- Freedom from commercial bias
There is no limit to the number of proposals a presenter may submit. Proposals submitted by industry vendors are welcome. However, the content must be free from commercial bias. Vendors are encouraged to include providers in their programs as co-presenters or panel members.
If selected, we will be in contact for more details.
Tips for your presentation:
- Content is king – If you want to impress the audience, pack your presentation with powerful content.
- Make it compelling – Our audience comprises administrators, support staff, clinicians, direct caregivers, and industry partners. Learning levels are diverse, with most participants being high-level/theoretical to mid-level/practical.
- Be authentic and vulnerable – Don’t be afraid to speak of failure and success.
- Customize – Be sure your content truly speaks to the association audience and is customized to their unique situations.
- Knowledge sharing is the most effective marketing – Sales pitches disguised as education will result in poor ratings and lost opportunities.
NOTE: Presentations must be educational. We understand that some of our speakers wish to network with attendees and showcase their services, but we kindly ask that your presentation not be a sales pitch. For this purpose, networking time will be made available to speakers, sponsors, and attendees. We appreciate your cooperation.
What would your presentation look like as a Tweet?
Does this submission contain:
- General Information
- Presentation Abstract
- Presenter/Panelist Contact Information
- Speaker Biographical Information
- Outline of Program
- Content and Objectives
NEHCC (New England Home Care Conference and Trade Show) values the time and expertise of speakers. We are pleased to offer all presenters a complimentary conference registration for the day of their presentations. Substitutions for complimentary registrations are not permitted.
See below for some terms you might wish to use in describing your session and learning objectives.